Thursday, July 14, 2011

Of "I can't believe it!"

So you know how you can tell an ordinary friend from an amazing awesome friend? Simple, your amazing friend manages to get you a SIGNED COPY OF FAERIE RING! *applause and happy dancing* And can you guess who that friend is? If you said Gilbert, you are correct!


Seriously Gilbert texted me saying she had this wonderful gift and my reply was to be expected :


"No. No. No way. What? What?! WHAT?! AM I BEING PUNK'D????!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!"


Very eloquent of me, I know. When I was thoroughly reassured Ashton Kutcher was not going to appear with a camera crew I was stoked. And then I told Gilbert how wonderful she is. Now everyone join with me in saying "THANK YOU GILBERT. YOU ARE WONDERFUL! <3" Thanks for doing that with me guys. =)


And I mean it goes without saying that Kiki Hamilton is fantastic! I mean she wrote the book. (And signed my copy! Ah! It's so great!) But seriously how great is she that she signed a copy for me? Pretty Great, I know.


Now it just so happens the next day I went on a photo shoot, and guess what I brought along....


I look so smart and studious. Oh and look what I'm reading!


So once again, thanks Gilbert! And thank you Kiki Hamilton for the wonderful book! Seriously thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. You have no idea how excited I am.


-Gomez

*oh and if you want to read my review of The Faerie Ring go here: http://gilbertandgomez.blogspot.com/2011/06/of-rings-royalty-and-pickpocketing.html

1 comment:

  1. I know. I'm totally awesome and amazing. This is just another confirmation :)

    -Gilbert

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...