Saturday, October 22, 2011

Of YALSA Teens' Top Ten

The winners have been chosen for the Teens' Top Ten! 
We were a part of YALSA's 16 reading groups across the country that nominated the books, so this is very exciting for us!


In case you didn't catch it:
1. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (Simon & Schuster)
2. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (Scholastic)
3. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (Simon & Schuster)
4. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (HarperCollins)
5. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (Harlequin)
6. Matched by Ally Condie (Penguin)
7. Angel: A Maximum Ride Novel by James Patterson (Little, Brown & Company)
8. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (HarperCollins)
9. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (HarperCollins)
10. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (Penguin)

- Gilbert & Gomez

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I loved Mockingjay! I will have to read some of the others- many are already on my TBR list.

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Mockingjay, too. I was hoping it would get number 1, but it was so depressing and people were upset that certain people in the book died so that probably affected the votes. :(

    I definitely think you should check out The False Princess, it's like one of my favs, and The Iron King!

    -Gilbert

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...