Saturday, October 8, 2011

Of Feeling Sick

So, I planned on reading Cleopatra's Moon and Imaginary Girls so that I could write reviews but I didn't plan on getting a cold. I've been sniffling and sneezing all day. I just can't read when every 2 pages in sneezing and every paragraph I'm sniffling. 
Hopefully though Gomez gets her act together soon and finds a decent public library in Utah soon so that she can write reviews. It's hard being in college, but it's even harder being in college in another state. 
Anywho, I just wanted to let everyone know that it'll be a little slow here on G&G, but never fear! We will rise again, that is if my nose doesn't fall off from all the sneezing. :)

-Gilbert, while sniffling the entire time

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope you get well soon! I just went through an awful cold too, and my nose did fall off. *kidding*
    Oh!We should totally make an army of fallen noses! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL lets do it Mel! The Army of Fallen Noses united! :) But, I still have my nose, it;s just hanging on to my face and I have to tape it back on. *Just Kidding*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...