Thursday, August 11, 2011

Of Being Slackers

So, Gomez and I have been very neglective blog parents. We haven't posted, we haven't read, it's very depressing. If you didn't know, Gomez and I are going to be college freshmen; she will be going to college in Utah and I will be staying in New Orleans. We haven't been focused because school starts soon and we're trying to get ready. I guess it's not easy being bloggers in college, or bloggers going to college for the first time. 

We just wanted to let everyone know that we are going to get back on track soon. I personally will be reading a book a day now until school starts. We will try to keep things up to date and post SOMETHING, even if it's just to say what we are reading this week. We're sorry we haven't been very good at this whole balancing a blog and school thing, but we'll figure it out. 

Sincerely 
- Gilbert & Gomez

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, ladies!! You're right - it will be tricky to balance a college workload and blogging, but I highly recommend carving out some time for pleasure reading if you can swing it. For me, getting back to pleasure reading helped anchor me during a very confusing freshman year. If you can't swing it during the semester, there's always school breaks for reading. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice, Abby. We will take that into account as well. You experienced bloggers are really helping us out right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...