Friday, February 3, 2012

Of The Cinnamon Challenge

So, I don't know if you guys know what THE CINNAMON CHALLENGE is, but I attempted it, twice, and succeeded, once. LOL. 
The Cinnamon Challenge is when a brave, or crazy, person tries to swallow a table spoon full of cinnamon. It's not as easy as you think, because you lose if you either spit it out or throw up. YES, that actually happens. Cinnamon is a spice and it's extremely dry so this isn't that pleasant. 
Anyway, my friend Brittany and I attempted to do this. The first time we both spit it out and were choking. The second time she got it down but then she threw up. I got it down but thought it was choking so I swallowed some milk after I swallowed the cinnamon. 
Overall, it wasn't the best idea we've ever had, but it was highly entertaining. :)
I challenge everyone to at least try the Cinnamon Challenge, just to see if you can do it. LOL. 

- Gilbert 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...