Thursday, September 1, 2011

Of a Date With Ash or Puck Response

Even though I am in love with Ash and everything he stands for, I would go on a date with Puck. Ash is taken and I respect Meghan way to much to go on a date with him, plus Puck is just infinitely more funny than Ash. 

So, on me and Puck's TOTALLY AMAZINGLY AWESOMELY COOL DATE we would:
- destroy my house (so my mom can come home and see the mess and then Puck can make her forget it even happened :D)
- run through the Nevernever and stop in on Lea to mess with her exile court (just to piss her off, but we would have to run really fast after - its not the best idea to have an Exile Queen hate you)
- go to the Seelie Court (Puck would definitely sneak me in) and steal something precious of Titania's (she deserves it the witch with a B instead of the W) 
- chill and rest because all the fun made him tired and hungry (I'm hungry too lol)
- figure out how to get him into the Iron Realm so he could visit Meghan and Ash and mess over stuff there too (though Ash would probably give us his patent look that says "Are you really this stupidly annoying or is it just...wait that's right.")
- try to find Grim, which could take FOREVER like we all saw in Summer's Crossing 
- then lastly we would lay under the night sky and tell stories (especially Puck because I want to hear all his adventures)

That's what would happen on me and Puck's TOTALLY AMAZINGLY AWESOMELY COOL DATE.

Thanks Julie, you're the best! :)

- Gilbert

7 comments:

  1. sounds like an awesome date! thanks for following our blog. :)

    -michelle
    Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really funny. I can't choose. Puck or Ash.
    Stop at my blog for A Huge Giveaway Blog Hop
    Book & Movie Dimension

    Love your blog and I'm now following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list! Sounds like an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I thought really hard about all the mischief and mayhem that Puck and I would cause on our day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do believe these things are 100% trademark of Puck (and you too!)..I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Johanna! I too love a little mischief just like Puck. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...